Country Cookin’ (Season 1, Episode 1) Original Air Date April 1, 2013
Recipe Type: Main Dish
Cheeseburger Bake recipe courtesy of Many Horner
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 13 pan.
- Cook ground beef, onion, salt & pepper.
- Drain off grease and spread in bottom of pan.
- Stir together milk & eggs.
- Add the Bisquick and mix well.
- Pour over meat.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.