If you’re a hard worker, would like to work in a friendly atmosphere, and are looking for a job in South Dakota, we’d love to chat with you.
We’re a small, tight-knit team of around 20 people. Together we work diligently to provide great phone, Internet, and digital cable TV services in rural South Dakota communities.
Browse our current job openings below.
Customer Service Manager
Responsible for the daily operations of the Customer Service Department. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, skilled in in Excel, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, attentive to detail, and balance multiple projects and initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates and maintains a sales and customer centric culture.
- Leads the Customer Service Department through constant mentoring, support, and training of employees.
- Recommends and implements workflow processes within the Customer Service Department.
- Directs daily operations of the Customer Service Department by assigning work, checking quality of work, answering questions, scheduling employee training, handling personnel issues and monitoring workflow to ensure timely completion of activities.
- Establishes and implements customer service and public relations policies to ensure quality customer service and subscriber satisfaction.
- Resolves difficult customer issues and problems.
- Responsible for all tasks associated with subscriber billing.
- Oversees employee concessions.
- Oversees IVUE current and future software and related applications as they pertain to the Customer Service Department.
- Assists in compilation and publishing of telephone directory.
- Keeps current on regulatory matters, files all necessary reports, ensures changes/updates are implemented and department employees are trained regarding changes/updates.
- Works with Sales & Marketing department on development, proofing, and printing of marketing materials and promotions.
- Responsible for company Safety Program, including necessary filing and reporting requirements.
- Responsible for Employee Policy Manual compilation and distribution.
- Responsible for CPNI compliance.
- Yearly budget and planning for CSR Department.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Directly manages employees in the Customer Service Department. Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Position location is in Herreid area or Volga area in South Dakota. This position is salary with benefits. Cover letter along with a resume can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Valley Telecommunications, PO Box 7, Herreid, South Dakota 57632. Resumes will be accepted through October 31, 2020.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.